Start Affordable Dental Advertising For Just $999
Your Affordable Dental Marketing Strategy Starts here
You landed on this page because you likely have opened a new dental practice. Now you want to get the ball rolling and start treating local patients with minimum investment.
Get ready to Brace yourself, Doctor. You are about to start learning how you can market your new dental clinic in an affordable way and still get patients who call your clinic, book an online appointment, or walk straight into your clinic.
All done for you using the power of digital marketing.
Starting a Dental Clinic is overwhelming. You are dealing with a lot of mixed emotions because its probably your first business, you have given a lot to set up and launch your first dental practice, and you are not loaded with millions of dollars in your pocket like others to invest a lot in marketing, it’s your bread and butter, you want to make money through this dental startup and so many other thoughts.
And therefore I want to make the marketing part easy and smooth for you, without having you spend $3000-$5000 on advertising campaigns.
What do you need for your New Dental Clinic to get the show going?
- Local SEO or GMB- Google My Business Profile
- A Professional & Fast Loading Website showing your dental services, images of smiling patients, and giving your patients options to call your dental clinic, book an online appointment, or live chat with your dental staff.
- Search Engine Marketing (Search Engine Optimization + Pay Per Click Marketing)
By doing all these 4 things you are ready to start getting patients on a daily basis. Now let’s dive into the details.
Local SEO/Google My Business for Attracting New Patients in Your Geographic Location
Local SEO is one of the most affordable dental marketing strategies in the dental industry. It does not cost you anything unless you want to promote your listings to be at the top of Google listings.
Most of your conversions will happen here because your patients can directly call or view directions to your dental office.
There can be a few people who might want to explore your dental services before contacting your dental clinic. They might want to check your website to see what services your dental clinic provides. Someone would like to check if you accept insurance and several other things.
Now this brings us to the next part of your Affordable Dental Marketing Plan, i.e. getting a professional Website.
Dental Website: Fast, Engaging, User Friendly, Quick Contact Buttons & Live Chat
Your Dental Website gives you a chance to wow your ideal patients and convert them into actual patients. A professional website can convert online users into patients who didn’t convert in the first place from GMB-Google My Business.
Think of your patients like this- they are searching for a dentist who has a solution for teeth and also accepts insurance. It could be someone’s first visit to a dentist and they could be nervous. They could be looking for a friendly dentist who understands these concerns and offers pain-free treatment or a friendly atmosphere.
So, how should your dental website look?
- User-friendly and fast-loading websites that work on all screen types such as computers, iPhones, or Android smartphones.
- It should address all patient concerns and concerns such as insurance you accept, payment plans if you offer any, educate your customers, and leave no questions unanswered. By doing this you overcome the objections and are preparing the patients to trust you as their dental service provider.
- People love visuals more than reading and so will your patients. Add photos of happy patients, after and before work, and your office interiors showing the cool vibes at your office.
- Got any additional amenities such as a wheelchair, game stations, or Netflix? Are you a dog lover and allow pets, bring them on your website.
- Provide them with contact options such as call buttons, online scheduling options, or a live chat option. Let your patients choose how they want to contact you.
- Looks exciting? Yes, it surely is. Now once you have a visual image of how your website should look, you will need a domain & hosting. A domain name is the name of your website. For example, my marketing agency name is Leadschief so I am using my domain name as leadschief.co , and the hosting provider I am using to host other sites is Hostinger. You can choose your hosting from multiple host providers in the market.
Once you have that, your website should start ranking at the Top of Google Searches. Now this brings us to the next part of scoring more patients. And this can be done through SEO and PPC Marketing.
Search Engine Marketing for Dentists
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of optimizing your dental website to rank on top of Search Engines organically. Meaning without using any paid ads. An SEO-optimized website can appear on the first page of Google and other search engines. It gets your dental clinic more visibility and attracts more patients.
Refer to the screenshot below:
Refer to the screenshot below:
Investing in these two top digital marketing strategies can make your dental clinic be found by your ideal patients. Thereby, booking the maximum number of patients for your dental clinic.
A Partner to Manage Your Dental Marketing
Your Affordable Dental Marketing Plan starts here
Our dental clients are seeing success and we are helping them attract 30-50 patients every month using digital marketing strategies.
If you know what you want, call us today at +1 407-794-1333 to speak to me one-on-one to discuss your dentistry goals and we can help you achieve the results.
Submit this Lead Form by telling us more about dentistry goals.